Sunday, September 14, 2008

Before and After - Backyard

I've been wanting to do this for a while and I'm finally getting to the first and I hope to do a few more. I'm having a hard time finding the "before" pictures that I wanted which tells me we need a new system for archiving our pictures as we can't find anything that we are looking for! I did my best so here's a few before and after's of our backyard. When we bought this house we loved the house but were concerned that the backyard was too small for what we wanted to do. Now that it's done, we love it. We love to sit out on the patio for coffee in the morning and use the table area to eat in the early evenings. Our backyard isn't as big as most of our neighbors backyard's but it has everything we want so we are happy!

BEFORE:

































AFTER:











































3 comments:

Corinne said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to come visit!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Very pretty and serene!! It looks like a fancy, schmancy spa. I love the built in grill and prep area over by the seating area. It makes cooking out so convenient. Nice job!!!

Anonymous said...

With all the cooking & entertaining you do the built in grill and counter space must be put to a lot of use.

You & Glenn hacv created your own little oasis. If that was my backyard I might not ever go back inside!